Thursday, July 16, 2009

More from Choir Tour

I'm kickin' out the pages for the choir tour album
I'm working on! I wasn't sure I was going to be
able to use just one kit for the whole album, and I
still might add another kit that coordinates. But
for now, here's the latest page I did on this trip.

We took the students to the top of Cadillac Mountain
in Maine for a picnic. It was cold and windy, and we
were in a cloud, but it was tons of fun!

I used the kit Somethin's Fishy by Teri Mayo of
Teri's-Thing-O-My-Jigs. You can pick it up at
Pretty Scrappy or Scrapable. Check out the
preview of the kit. It's linked to the Pretty Scrappy
store....
And as a little bonus...I'm gonna give away the
template I used to make the layout above.
It's in psd format. I left the center of the
template clear so that I could put in whatever
pictures I wanted. Hope you can use it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0