Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

Well, my hubby and I don't often get a chance for a weekend getaway, but sometimes we do take our youth group kids on cool weekend trips, and that is what inspired this layout! Our church hosts a prom alternative for the jrs and srs who choose not to go to the prom at their school. This year we took them to the beach, then to the hotel to get all dolled up for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We hired a professional photographer to take pictures. Then we went a roller rink for late night 80's rollerskating. Then the next day, we spent the day at Busch Gardens. It was crazy mad fun, and my hubby and I had such a great time hanging out with these students, and it was a fun weekend with my hubby and no kids!
Here's my LO

and here's the kit that I used...It's called Weekend Getaway by Teri Mayo of Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0