Thursday, August 27, 2009

don't forget!

Hey everyone
I've been busy with the start of school and working on a photobook project for a friend. And I'm almost finished with the choir tour photobook. Here is a layout I completed this afternoon.


I learned the cool blending technique over at scrapable.net. They hosted a free swim school for the past 10 weeks, and this was one of the coolest things I learned. I did this LO for a challenge over at Pretty Scrappy. I was inspired by a page that Ginny Tallent did, and copied it (that was the point of the challenge.) I used Teri's kit Somethin's Fishy again. I'm amazed by the versatility of this small kit. My album has 32 pages in it so far, and I've only used the Somethin's fishy kit. When I finish it (hopefully in a few days) I'll post a link so you can see the whole book all together. Don't forget! Teri's retiring in a few days! You can buy her whole store for $22.50....that's nothing!!! And you can buy individual kit for $1.50!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0