Sunday, August 23, 2009


I've posted several of the album pages that I've done from our choir tour trip, and I thought I'd share the video too. I'm so proud of the Calvary Crew Student Choir! They sound great, and they love Jesus and have a huge heart for serving Him by serving others. F0r the first few seconds there isn't any music...don't freak out! The comment about taking out extra insurance is because every trip my husband takes out of the county with our church vehicles, one of them breaks down. We've NEVER been on a choir tour where we didn't have one...and this one was no exception. The worst was 3 years ago when we broke down 9 times in 6 days. We amazingly never missed a performance on that choir tour! Take a few minutes and see what God did this summer with our students.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0