Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three Things Thursday

I'm feeling like I need to document my life as it happens, so here's my version of "Three Things Thursday."

1. I'm totally overwhelmed by birthday party preparations. Who would have thought that we'd have over 30 people in our house to celebrate #3 turning 2? I have a lot of cleaning to do, and I can't help but thinking that all the cleaning that I do will be "uncleaned" by Saturday night. So I kinda have a "what's the point" attitude.

2. I'm feeling like I need to spend more time with #2. She hasn't had a lot to look forward to that's special for her, and she's starting to act out a little to get attention. Maybe she can stay up and help me paint the backdrop for the birthday party....if she'll take a nap.

3. I feel like I'm running in circles. My husband calls it "wallering." Instead of moving and acting with purpose, whatever I do doesn't seem to accomplish what it should. Maybe a little time of thinking and praying this afternoon will help me with that.

This was a melancholy "3 Things Thursday." Hope yours is better.

I'm going to leave you with a new preview of a kit Teri made called Freshly Picked Fall. You can get it at Pretty Scrappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0