Friday, December 4, 2009

Free Quickpage

Hey everyone....When I was given the chance to pick a kit to make a quickpage with, I immediately went to look at the newest kits made by Sweet Tomato Designs at Pretty Scrappy. She has so many gorgeous kits. She has a real knack with putting together great color schemes and textures and elements that you'll really use. I chose the kit "Grateful."


I loved the brown/blue/green/rust/purple color combination. The alpha is so cute!!! Cara (the person behind Sweet Tomato Designs) has also included a photo mask with the word "grateful" cut out of the corner, and on one of the pieces of paper, there are flowers cut out of the corner. Very smart! Perfect for layering. I love the idea of "transparent" things...

Cara hosted a speed scrap a few days back, and here's the layout I made....


I think it turned out really cute!!! I used the alpha for the title...I want to touch those little felt letters!

Here's the FREEEEEEEBIE! Click the preview of the quickpage to download. After 7 days, it will be gone, so click away! Tell your friends!

Freebie Expired....Check back for a new one soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0