Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friend of the Day

I thought it would be fun to write about the friends I have on Facebook, so without further adieu, I'd like to introduce my......
FRIEND OF THE DAY!!!!



My friend of the day today is Randalin Salto. We met at Trails End Ranch in Ekalaka, Montana. We were both on summer staff as counselors, and we found out that even though we came from very different places in life, we had much in common.

Randalin is an MK - a missionary kid - she and her family served as missionaries in Argentina. She went to college in America, and served in Montana over the summer as a camp counselor with me.

Shortly after completing college, she married Nauhel, and began to build their family in Argentina. I got a card from her with a wedding photo, and then we lost contact......until Facebook :o)

She and her husband serve in a church in Argentina working with the youth (small world). The greatest thing is that through the wonders of the internet, she was able to call me just a few weeks ago, and we were able to talk. Her call came at an amazing time when we both needed some encouragement in the ministry.

They have a beautiful family which they homeschool, and they are looking for someone to take the call to come to Argentina and serve God by teaching their children. I pray that they find just the right person.



Have you ever reconnected with a long lost friend through Facebook? Will you pray for God to help my friend as they serve Him in Argentina?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0