Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tee-Shirt Design

I just finished making a cool tee-shirt for my dad. He's works at Clearwater Christian College, where I went to college. Anyway, they are hosting an alumni volleyball weekend, and he asked me to design a tee-shirt. Yes, they do have a graphic designer in house, but his plate is full and overloaded. So here's what I came up with....
It was actually a delightful accident. I had already put my ink splotches and the school's logo on my layout. I had downloaded a bunch of new fonts, and was trying to decided which to use for this project, so I just kept typing "volleyball" in each one and kept moving them around and changing sizes. Pretty soon my page was filled up with volleyball words and I liked the way it looked. It was a big hit! I like designing tshirts......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0