Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Losing It!

A few weeks ago, Teri challenged those of us on her CT team to join her on a weight loss challenge. I had been thinking (read: postponing) starting a diet because I really needed it, and she was just the kick in the pants I needed to start. And in Teri's style, she made a kit to help her document her journey.....

Here it is....


She's also included all sorts of add ons, from blog wear to pieces of flair to hybrid journal pages to organize your day and keep track of your progress. I've had so much fun making my journal this week. The pages come in 5x7 format, which is a typical size for lots of organizers, but I wanted to make mine out of a 5.5x8 3 ring binder. It was easy to modify the pages Teri designed to fit my format and customized to my needs. The guy at Office max showed me plastic page protectors that fit this size binder, so my pages slide right in! No holes to punch. On the daily pages there's a spot to record what you ate, things to do, and a spot to write an inspirational scripture or quote. There's also a cute monthly exercise tracker. Here's a preview of some of my pages

I'm also trying to make some mini scrapbook pages to record my thoughts along the way. Here's one about how I feel about myself at the start of this weightloss journey.



So far I've lost 8 lbs! Can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0