Friday, November 6, 2009

Speed Scrap Tonight!

Hi everyone!

I'm hosting my first Speed Scrap at Pretty Scrappy tonight! It's at 9pm eastern (8 CST, 7MST, and 6 PST) Please come!! Here's how it works....Log into the forum at Pretty Scrappy. Then at the top of the page there's an icon that says "Chat." Click that, and it will take you to the chat room. Starting a little after 9, I'll give the first instruction for you to build a scrapbook page, and every 10 minutes after that, you'll get another instruction. By the time the hour is done, you'll have 7 instructions for a completed scrapbook page. You'll have another hour to finish your layout and post it in the gallery. The ones who complete the challenge within the 2 hours will receive my kit "Preschool" as a reward, and you'll get Pretty Scrappy points (good for goodies in the store). You don't have to use Pretty Scrappy products, anything goes.

So, please come!!! Invite your friends! I'll post my layout tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0