Friday, February 11, 2011

what I love about #3 at age 3

There's a lot that can be said about being 3 years old....
All of my kids hit the "terrible twos" in their 3s. And there are a lot of character building moments I'm having with my 3 year old. But this picture sums up what I love about being 3....I love that you can be big and little all at the same time. Look at how you cross your legs when you sit. Look at the big kid tennies you wear. You look so grown up when I put a long sleeve shirt under your tee shirt. You were big enough to go on Thunder Mountain today...but you're still small enough to fall asleep within minutes after we start the car after a big day. You're still small enough to carry and snuggle under my chin. You're still small enough that when you ask for chocolate milk it's cute. And you're still small enough that when you say "I love you mommy," and grab my cheeks, it still melts my heart...you'll probably never outgrow that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0