Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reverb 10 - 5 minutes until memory loss....

December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)




My kids have fabulous imaginations - they play and play. Sometimes they fight and fight. I spent a lot of time teaching them how to talk and work things out. It's worth it.



My kids are incredibly beautiful....I can't say it enough



I was disappointed in a friend's choice, but I tried not to let it affect my love for her. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

#1 and #2 played sports this year - basketball and football. They are passionate about it.



#1 is really starting to understand football. He's so much like his dad

#2 won 2nd place in the Awana Grand Prix this year for car design. She was thrilled.



I started having eye issues relating to my A.S. Still dealing with them, but have a strategy that works.



A dear friend battled breast cancer and won!

Our dear friends and neighbors moved away....



God provided our youth group a ministry truck and transformed it into the Mean Green Jesus machine. We used it all summer. We had the inaugural Summer Love Squad. It changed my life.



#3 expressed his love for puppets.



#1 started losing teeth



#2 started preschool



#3 is potty trained

I love not carrying a diaper bag or having to worry about sippy cups when we travel

Choir Tour was amazing...I don't know how we're going to top it.

I have great voice students.

I got to sing the national anthem at a baseball game.



I saw the Blue Man Group on JR/SR weekend

I love my husband like crazy



My grandpa turned 90.



My sister had a baby, and I was there for it



We took the kids to Disney for the first time...they loved it...we did too



#1 got straight A's, and we were so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0